Thank you for shopping at AdBoat360.
If, for any reason, You are not satisfied with a Purchase, we urge
you to review our policy on refunds and returns. Return and Refund Policy
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
* Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this
Agreement) refers to AdBoat360 Ltd, United Kingdom — 51 Bangor Rd,
Edinburgh EH6 5JX.
* Goods refer to the items offered for sale or the Service.
* Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
* Service refers to the Website.
* Website refers to AdBoat360, accessible from <https://www.adboat360.com>
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service or the company,
or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or
using the Service, as applicable.
YOUR ORDER CANCELATION RIGHTS
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 30 days without giving any reason
for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date You
received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not
the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us about your
decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision :
* By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* By visiting this page on our website: <https://adboat360.com/
We will reimburse You not later than 14 days from the day We receive
the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the
Order and You will not incur any further fees for such reimbursement.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURN
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
* The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
* The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
* The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
* The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be
returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
* The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health
protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
* The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature,
inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet
the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot
be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You
should send the Goods at the following address:
United Kingdom —
51 Bangor Rd, Edinburgh EH6 5JX
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment.
Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable
to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of haven received
returned item or product .
If Goods were marked as gifts when purchased and then shipped directly to
you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the
returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased or the gift giver had
the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the
refund to the gift giver.